For organisations that truly embrace agility, the payoffs for both the firm and the employee are considerable. There are, nonetheless, real concerns that employees may have during the transition:
- What will this change mean for me?
- How will this new approach affect my day-to-day work?
- How does it affect my reporting line?
- How will my performance be assessed under the new approach?
- If we are removing waste in the system, will I still have a job when we’re finished?
The Agile Manifesto recently celebrated its 15-year anniversary, and yet there are many organisations that are only now considering whether to embrace Agile.